We pride ourselves in providing prompt, comprehensive, compassionate service to each patient. All services are currently provided by appointment only.
2501 Blichmann Ave #110
Grand Junction, CO 81505
Phone: (970) 812-5559
Fax: (888) 972-6051
Dear Transformation Wellness Family,
As a wellness and chiropractic office, we understand and share our patients’ concerns about the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19. On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a pandemic, the first to be caused by coronavirus. The WHO director said hope remains that COVID-19 can be curtailed, if actions are taken to curtail the disease.
As the status of the outbreak is rapidly evolving, we want to let our patients know what steps we are taking to address the situation in the office now, as well as what we recommend for our patients outside of the office. This information is based on the most current updates from the World Health Organization, the CDC, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and other official sources.
The office always follows standard protocols for cleaning hard surfaces, especially patient contact surfaces, as well as disinfecting ANY medical devices that has come in contact with a patient.
We are also taking the following steps to help keep patients healthy and safe:
- Our daily cleaning procedures are already thorough at Transformation Wellness; however, we are taking extra time to clean and disinfect so that our facility remains a safe and welcome space for patients and staff. We are wiping down and disinfecting all desks, tables, handles, knobs, etc. every 15 to 60 minutes.
- We are using an air purifier and opening window to help with ventilation in our office.
- We are require patients to reschedule their appointment if they not feeling well.
- We love to welcome patients and friends with a handshake or a hug, however, we will be refraining from contact as much as possible for the time being (smiles and “air-hugs” still included).
- We typically have 3-4 people in the office at one time, never more than 10.
- We will use extra caution when evaluating our own personal health and will go home if we are not feeling well.
We will continue to monitor updated information and will maintain cleaning protocols as recommended by health care officials.
We also share concern for our patients while they are out of the office. The CDC has recommended the following to keep yourself and your family healthy:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Increase ventilation in your work space, home and while driving
- It is recommended you have a 14-day food supply at home for you and your family.
- Follow regarding school closures, avoiding crowds and other social distancing measures.
- Stay informed. CDC’s will be updated regularly as information becomes available.
Please feel free to call us at 970-812-5559 if you have questions about our office procedures as we work together to stem the spread of Coronavirus. We will have a typical business hours for the coming weeks, if you don’t have an appointment please call ahead of time before stopping by. We appreciate your patience and consideration during this challenging time.
All of us at Transformation Wellness Center want to thank you for your on-going support. We will continue to keep you updated. The health and well-being of our families and patients are our highest priority!