Comprehensive Functional Medicine Visit
What to Expect?
Your body is an amazing and complex balance. Functional medicine (FM) uncovers the underlying physiological, biochemical, and metabolic issues contributing to your health issues. In order to do this, Dr. Jordheim requires comprehensive health information as well as functionally diagnostic testing and analysis.
Before your initial visit, Dr. Jordheim will have completed her review of your intake packet and medical records from previous physicians. Your intake information provides significant insight to help determine what additional diagnostic testing may be needed to help you get well, in addition to identifying the root cause of your health issues.
Your initial comprehensive FM visit includes
- During your initial visit expect to be at our office for approximately 2 hours. This time includes your one-on-one, 90 minute visit with Dr. Jordheim; as well as check-in and check-out time.
- During your visit, you will discuss your previous health history, current condition, and goals for your FM care and health.
- Physical examination and bio-metric testing will be done in office.
- At end of your visit, all appropriate functional diagnostic testing, lab testing kits, and explanation will be given prior to your departure.
Once Dr. Jordheim has the results of your testing, you will be scheduled for your Clinical Review of Findings (CRF) Visit. This visit is often 2-4 weeks after your initial office visit (this is due to the processing times of lab testing).
At our 90 minutes CRF visit, you will receive a detailed report. This report summarize your findings, revealing the underlying cause of your health challenge, and outlines your individualized and most effective treatment plan. Dr. Jordheim will go over your results and treatment plan with you and answer any question you might have.
To schedule your comprehensive Functional Medicine visit, please call 970-812-5559 to speak with our warm and knowledgeable staff.
Focused Functional Medicine Visit
What to Expect?
This is not intended for individuals want to address comprehensive health issue or find the root cause of their disease. Please see comprehensive Functional Medicine if this applies to you.
Focused Functional Medicine is designed to address the key modifiable areas in your life that you would like to optimize to improve your overall wellbeing. Think if it like an internal tune-up. If you're struggling with sleep, diet, or your stress level, etc. and want to address it, this is a great place to start. Focused functional medicine is a way to take small steps that will make a lasting difference.
Your initial focused FM visit includes:
- During your initial visit expect to be at our office for approximately 60 minutes, including your 45 minute one-on-one time with Dr. Jordheim.
- During your visit you will discuss your current health concern, lifestyle factor, and/or goals that you want to address.
- Bio-metic testing will be preformed in office.
- At the end of your visit, you will receive your FM prescription. If needed Dr. Jordheim may order focused functional lab testing** to further assess your area of concern.
**If testing is ordered, you will be scheduled for your a short Clinical Review of Findings (sCRF) Visit. This visit is often 2-4 weeks after your initial office visit (this is due to the processing times of lab testing). At your 60 minutes sCRF visit, you will receive a detailed report. This report summarize your findings and outlines your further individualized treatment plan
To schedule your focused Functional Medicine visit, please call 970-812-5559 to speak with our warm and knowledgeable staff.
You don't have to continue to search for answers and suffer the defeat of acceptance. You can be healthy; you can thrive again. We invite you to take charge of your health and find the root cause of your health frustrations.